Sunday, December 26, 2004

Quiz Thingy?

(Stolen from David/Joanna/EJ)

10 random things about me:
10. I always wear socks.
9. I love origami.
8. I love quotes.
7. I love music.
6. I laugh when it's dead silent. (It's true. Ask Jo, Grace, Chi, or Hwrd)
5. I like getting high off of sugar.
4. I like space (exploration).
3. I have 3+ wives, 3+ girlfriends, 2+ mistresses, a bitch, whore, and sorry if I left anyone out. =/
2. I like to joke about being a lesbian? (not funny tho. I know. I'm making fun of them in a way. -.-)
1. I'm randomly weird.

9 Things to do to win my heart:
9. Be open with me?
8. Talk to me?
7. Listen to me?
6. Be there for me?
5. Be what a good friend should be.
4. Be honest, nice, sweet, respectful, understanding, etc. (what EJ said)
3. Be yourself. =D (what EJ said)
2. Accept my bisexualism. *wink wink* lol. jk. XD
1. Stab my back, and I will kill you.

8 things I want to do before I die:
8. Be stronger (in many ways) than my brother.
7. Fold 1,000,000 cranes? (More than 1,000) =D
6. Make a wish off of the 1,000+ cranes that I fold.
5. Have that wish come true.
4. Catch a falling star. (Put it in my pocket, and never let it fade away.)
3. Fly to the moon.
2. Play among the stars.
1. See what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

7 ways to annoy me:
7. Diss me. (and mean it)
6. Humiliate me.
5. Hurt me and not let me hurt you back.
4. Diss/humiliate/hurt my bro.
3. Diss/humiliate/hurt my friends.
2. Borrow my stuff and lose it.
1. Piss me off? (same thing, but w/e)

6 things I believe in:
6. A god?
5. Ability to change destiny or fate? iono the difference.
4. People?
3. Shooting stars.
2. Potential.
1. Dreams.

5 things I'm afraid of:
5. Hallucinating? (Really being insane, crazy, nutty w/issues?)
4. Doing something stupid that results in me cracking my head open.
3. Being stabbed in the back by a true friend. =/
2. My bro going to college. =(
1. My friends leaving me. =(

4 of my favorite things in my bedroom:
4. Cranes.
3. Pillow. =D (Got it for xmas)
2. Bed? (Lotsa stuff happens there *wink wink*)
1. The neatness of it all. =]

3 things I do every day:
3. Listen to music.
2. Eat.
1. Talk to someone.

2 things I want to do right now:
2. Sit outside in a hammock and stare at the stars.
1. Go out w/ my friends. =D (I'm bored... and I miss them.)

1 person I want to see right now:
1. ED or... someone else. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home