Saturday, January 15, 2005

Finals!!!

GAHHHH!!! Finals are coming!!! @_@

Uhhh. I just felt the need to update. I never update. Heh. Been looking at those online quiz thingies... decided to do a few questions (for no reason at all):

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Many. Let's see... (not the real reasons) xP
Nov. 5, 04- first time I went to OCCEC, lol
Dec. 9, 04- my dad's b-day
Dec. 17, 04- first time I went to ICCCC, lol
...and still lookin for a church... or, religion in general. =/

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Be nicer to people. And... have better time management.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Hating people. Well... disliking people. Too much hate.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I'll tell you the songs, look it up for yourself. They do not sum up the year. They sum up who I was over the past year (more like... month or two, but let's not go there)
- The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most (Dashboard Confessional)
- Give Me Novacaine (Greenday)
- Enigma (Trapt)
- Made of Glass (Trapt)
and some others... can't remember. Stuff by Weezer and Modest Mouse? whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home