Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Survey thingie

I think it's good to do these like... twice a year or so. See how you have changed.

[TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME]
1. I like to act weird. Not so sure if it's an act anymore...
2. I hate stereotypes. Especially sexist stereotypes.
3. I love origami. Especially cranes. One day, I will have 1,000.
4. I love music. I listen to music practically 24/7.
5. I like the color pink. Not light pink (babyish), but hot pink. Like the highlighter pink.
6. I like the color green. But only the shade known as "forest green". It's a sense of nature.
7. I try to be nice to everyone. I want to give everyone a chance instead of setting stupid preconceived ideas onto them.
8. I love space. The stars. It's just a wonderful feeling of how little you are compared to everything else in life. Yes, it's belittling... but it's just awing to know that you're alive, and one small thing part of a very large thing.
9. I love quotes. I have a giant collection of quotes. Pages and pages and pages long. You can say I "waste" my time reading and collecting quotes. But it's something I love.
10. I love people. Nothing to say about that one.

[NINE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART]
1. Have an enjoyable personality. I want to be able to enjoy my time around someone who's enjoyable to be around. :)
2. Be understanding. I want to be able to talk with someone.
3. Be funny. I want to be able to laugh with someone and have a good time.
4. What I just listed above aren't ways to win my heart. Those are qualities that someone posseses that would win my heart. And one can't just be that to win someone's heart, if you know what I mean. See, that's where understanding would come in. ;)
5. Be honest; the truth may hurt, but lies hurt even more. (copied from Rui)
6. Be a good friend. =]
7.
8.
9. Mmm. I don't really care cuz I don't think someone can actually "win" someone's heart. Before one can even win someone's heart, their heart is already set on someone, whether or not it's you.

[EIGHT THINGS BEFORE I DIE]
1. Live life to the fullest everyday and never look back. (in regret, that is)
2. Fold 1,000+ cranes.
3. Skydive, bungie-jump, white-water raft, kayak, etc. Those stupid wild fun things that say "I have lived life to the fullest".
4. Run the LA Marathon. Maybe not run... but make it through 26 miles... and have that medal that says I made it through the LA Marathon.
5.
6.
7.
8. Not much I really want to do in life, I guess. Pretty content as it is right now. Why ask for more? Everything's always more more more. Let's try and enjoy the moment, and just be happy. If you try and be happy, you might just find that you do have everything you want/need, and that you don't need (to do) anything else.

[SEVEN WAYS TO ANNOY ME]
1. Be sexist. I hate sexists. I guess that's the one thing that I do judge people on. I absolutely hate and abhor sexists. I'm never going to allow anyone to impose anything on me "just because I'm a girl".
2. Be like my brother and walk in my room unannounced when I have my door closed every 5 minutes.
3. Talk about something that I don't know about and not tell me about it. In other words... keep secrets. If you're gonna bring it up... follow through with it.
4.
5.
6.
7. This baffles me. Why would I tell people how to annoy me? So they can annoy me? Stupidity right here.

[SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN]
1. Human potential.
2. Dreams.
3. Miracles. Yet... we are the ones who make them happen. =)
4.
5.
6. I guess life hasn't given me anything to believe in yet... =/

[FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF]
1. "I'm not afraid of being alone. I'm afraid of being lonely."
2. Eating exotic/disgusting food. (as shown on Fear Factor)
3. Having to sit in tanks of bugs. (as shown on Fear Factor)
4. Supernatural things. Too many scary movies... and stuff like that. >.<
5. Once again... this baffles me. Why would I tell people what I am afraid of? So they can use it against me? Hmmm... maybe this is paranoia right here. Whatever.

[FOUR FAVORITE THINGS IN MY ROOM]
1. Cranes.
2. Lights.
3. Quotes.
4. Posters.

[THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY]
1. Smile.
2. Laugh.
3. Live.

[TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW]

1. I don't know really.
2. I'm thirsty. You should be able to derive something from that.

[ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW]
1. Someone I'll see in a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home