Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm Sorry...

I realize that I've been saying "I'm sorry" a lot in the past few weeks. Mainly this past week. I should blame it on no one but myself, but like everyone else, I'll say it was stress or finals, or whatever. I've been saying sorry a lot, and I'm not doing anything about it. I should do something, but I don't know how to make things right. I've been screwing everything up with all my friends, ditching one for the other, because I feel like I need to be a good friend to all of them. But, by "being there" for one friend, makes me blow off another. I don't know what to say to this, there is nothing to say to this, except that I'm sorry. But, saying sorry doesn't make everything all right, but I don't see how I can make it better. I'm going to say sorry again, from the bottom of my heart. Tell me how I can make it right, and I will. I'm sorry.

I've hurt some of my closest friends, and I want to say sorry...
I'm sorry Joanna
if I was ditching you, or blowing you off. I had to be there for someone else... but I realize now that I was ignoring you, for someone else. At school, after school at the Marketplace, at the Spectrum, and at church. I'm not saying that I favor her more than you or anything... I just don't know how to be a good friend to both of you. =/
I'm sorry David for "being bitter towards you." I was being a bad friend, if I'm even your friend. I just wanted an answer... because I don't like "losing friends"...
I'm sorry Sherman for slapping you. and... I hope we can at least talk again... the way we used to.
I'm sorry Jun for making you wait for me... and then ditching you to go to Del Taco or the Marketplace.
I'm sorry to everyone I went to the Spectrum and Marketplace with, if I blew you off, or ditched you, or whatever.
I'm sorry to everyone if I was ignoring you.

Thank you Megan for listening to my problems, and giving me advice. =]
Thank you Joanna for sticking by me, even though I've been a bitch for the past week. =]
Thank you everyone for putting up with me... if you haven't given up on me already. =/

I haven't been myself lately, and I won't blame it on anyone else but myself. Saying I'm sorry won't make everything right, but I hope it'll be the first step...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home